The Traveling Sisterhood: InstaNatural's Skin and Beauty Care Line: Love it!

InstaNatural's Skin and Beauty Care Line: Love it!

As you may know, I love, love, love trying new beauty products!  I recently had the chance to review some of InstaNatural's best products: their Argan Oil Hair Mask, Argan Oil, and Vitamin C Serum.  InstaNatural has both a skin and beauty care line so I was blessed to be able to try some items from both. I love each of them and use them now every day! 

They're perfect for daily use and are gentle on my skin--no breakouts like some products give me. Plus, they're natural--tried & true.  In the pic off the the left, I've used the argan oil along with my other hair products and the vitamin C serum.  This isn't a planned-out pic, just a What I Look Like Everyday pic... partly because I let a friend borrow my camera and partly because another friend takes pictures everywhere he goes which is a very useful blessing. ;)


So here's the line up of all the things I've tried from InstaNatural:


The Argan Oil Hair Mask: This one is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. It works marvelously and smells amazing!  The combination of Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 work together to nourish your hair and give your senses quite a bit of pleasure while they're doing it.  


The Argan Oil: I love argan oil because it has so many uses!  It's perfect for dry skin, split ends, frizzy hair, and gives you a glowing complexion.  The argan oil I had been using ran out the day before this one can in the mail so the timing was perfect!  Argan oil isn't cheap but when you consider that a few drops are all you need at once, it's worth the $17 price tag.  

Vitamin C Serum: A little goes a long way with this one, too, and it smells delightfully orangey as you apply it.  I use it both morning and night as a moisturizer and love that it's so gentle on my skin and keeps the dryness away.  Perfect for this desert heat... even in February!

The Best Thing 
So one of the best things about InstaNatural is that they totally back their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not completely satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund.  So what have you got to lose?!  

Special thanks to the wonderful people at InstaNatural and BrandBacker for providing me with this review opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. The Argan Oil Hair Mask sounds amazing I color my hair and want to keep it looking its best so these products sound perfect to help me achieve that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try that out!! :-)

    ReplyDelete