The Traveling Sisterhood: A Diet That REALLY Works! #MaintainingMyPreBabyWeight #NSNation

A Diet That REALLY Works! #MaintainingMyPreBabyWeight #NSNation

Last year, I used Nutrisystem to achieve my "ideal" weight and it worked! 


I've had 4 kiddos, one pregnancy being twins--I know what it's like to gain a ton of extra weight.  And I know what it's like to lose it... and I do not under any conditions advocate yucky diets, or going without desserts, or working your butt off every day.  We want to live life, don't we?!  And delicious food is one of the most wonderful things in life.  I am not even kidding--Nutrisystem's food is SO good!  I have tried a few other diet programs and this is definitely the best!  They have a coconut chocolate bar that I couldn't believe I was allowed to eat--it tasted like a Mounds.  My favorite!  It's one of those things that seems worth going in the closet and hiding from my kiddos to sigh over and enjoy.  Not even exaggerating. ;)

Nutrisystem's Coconut Almond Bar


And, of course, you can never go wrong with mac and cheese!

 
Nutrisystem's Mac and Cheese


And here is my favorite Nutrisystem dinner--chicken parmesan with spaghetti.  Soooo good!

Nutrisystem's Chicken Parmesan


So how does it work?  You subscribe to Nutrisystem, they teach you to form wonderful, healthy eating habits, you change your lifestyle, you get a ton of delicious food delivered right to your doorstep, and after 3 months, you should be set.  It's definitely a worthwhile investment! The good habits they helped me formed have lasted!

Maintaining the weight I lost last year--and I've had 4 babies!


Special thanks to the wonderful people at Diet-to-Go for giving me this review opportunity!  All opinions are completely my own.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I wish I could lose some weight too.

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 PM

    These look like good and yummy meal plans. I have always loved greek yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good.thanks for sharing this meal plan with us and showing us what kind of food you can have

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and the meals look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are a good role model. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm. The mac and cheese looks good. Its making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete