The Traveling Sisterhood: #PrettyInPinkBlush ♥ The Hashtag Says it All!

#PrettyInPinkBlush ♥ The Hashtag Says it All!

The bell sleeves of my new linen blouse from PinkBlush Boutique have an enchanting feel that I wanted to capture on film.   
This picture turned out just how I hoped it would, complete with the perfect lighting!  I love when that happens.  My garden is in full bloom and I think it made for a pretty backdrop. PinkBlush is a women's online boutique where you can find a variety of beautiful styles you won't find anywhere else, including tops like mine and cute dresses for women


I've tried so many trendy boutiques online - this one is at the top of my list!


Sitting in my garden in PinkBlush's Bell Sleeve Linen Blouse.  You can get it for $23 via their 20% off coupon by signing up for their newsletter.

For nearly a decade PinkBlush has proudly provided women with confident, feminine styles that celebrate life's transitions. They also offer a maternity line that is gorgeous and is how I first heard about them. As a family business, they understand the pressures of having and raising a family and, as such, they've earned customer confidence by providing both quality products and service. We offer free exchanges and free US shipping over $50 to ensure their customers find the right look and fit!

You Can Find Them On
ShopPinkBlush
Special thanks to the wonderful people at PinkBlush for providing me with this outfit to review!

6 comments:

  1. Feminine and stylish and it looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning ,love the color of that blouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is awesome!!! I have got to check this store out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful shirt! like it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they carry petites? I don't fit in most stuff unless it is petite sizing, but all of their clothing looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color. It's really pretty and flowy.

    ReplyDelete