The Traveling Sisterhood: Our Festive Classroom: Getting Ready for Next Semester!

Our Festive Classroom: Getting Ready for Next Semester!

I just have to share my classroom with you all. For 5 years, I homeschooled 4 kiddos in a 3 bedroom, crowded house. This year, we were able to afford a new house with 3 living rooms, one which became my classroom. I am feeling so blessed!

Frog Life Cycle in the alcove!  And it actually looks classy, as you can see in the whole-room picture above.  I love that our Nancy Larson Science Curriculum came with everything... right down to the frogs!

In a couple of months, we'll be Geologists.  I've set up one of our classroom shelves with everything Nancy Larson Science came with plus my favorite amethyst and some geodes we'll be busting open once Geology days roll around.
Sitting at my 100 year old Chippendale antique writing desk, preparing for next semester to begin.  I'm so excited!  My kids are loving Science this year because the Nancy Larson home school program is amazing!  While we did have a bit of a break from traditional lessons as we moved and got settled into a new home in a new town, we're excited to get back into the groove!  It's really nice that these lesson plans essentially entail nothing more than skimming over them to make sure I've got everything I need handy, and then just getting excited about the material we're going to cover.  I learn along with my kids and it's awesome!
 
Special thanks to the wonderful people at Nancy Larson Science for providing us with their Science 3 curriculum to review!

1 comment:

  1. Mandee8:01 PM

    It's beautiful! What an awesome blessing!

    ReplyDelete