The Traveling Sisterhood: The 12 Days of Romance, A Christmas DIY #HolidayGiftGuide

The 12 Days of Romance, A Christmas DIY #HolidayGiftGuide

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KYTrySomethingNew #CollectiveBias

Every year, I make something thoughtful and creative for my hubby.  This year, I've created 12 Days of Romance, a fun way we can celebrate one another and keep the passion alive through the busy season. I've included printables for you and a list of everything you'll need along with easy instructions. Some of the gift items can easily be exchanged for others based on your own imagination and desires.  The most important thing to remember is that when it comes right down to it, you're giving him you for Christmas.  Even if your marriage is far from perfect or is going through a rocky time, I guarantee that just putting together this gift for him will make you love him more... and it will definitely make him love you more!
You'll find the printable tags at the bottom of this post.  To make each tag into a hanging ornament card, cut out and tie the 2 pieces together.  Punch a hole at the top and tie a ribbon or twine through.

Each tag says what he can expect that night (or during the day if that'll work!)--something to spice up our marriages, but tasteful enough to share on my family-friendly blog. You could do the gifts at night, but I've found husbands likes the anticipation that lasts through the entire day.
Hang the 12 Days of Christmas tags on a miniature tree or garland in a cozy place.  Each morning, place that day’s gift under the display for your hubby to discover.

You can find a printable list of each day's item or items at the bottom of this post.  You'll need a variety of gift boxes and/or bags for your gifts.  Don't worry!  The 12 Days of Christmas traditionally don't start until Christmas Day so you have plenty of time.


On the first day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Something much more romantic
than a partridge in a pear tree!
This one is both for you and for me.
We'll need this every night, you see.
I found these at Wal-Mart last night. You can save by using this coupon for $2 off one K-Y® product!
Loofah and Bath Milk
On the 8th day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
A loofah, soapy cream, and all of me!
This milk maid is worth the day's wait—
Come to the shower tonight and see!

Golden Rings & Pretty Things
On the 5th day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Golden rings attached to pretty things.
Pick the outfit that you like best
And I will go get dressed.
I made my golden rings with a roll of gold-colored wire
On the 6th day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
A bottle of magical cream
To fill us with passion and give us sweet dreams.
Remember, you can also use the $2 off coupon on this one!


What are you planning for your hubby this Holiday season?  Let me know if you decide to do the 12 Days of Romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment