The Traveling Sisterhood: Beauty Box 5, The Most Affordable Beauty Box Subscription!

Beauty Box 5, The Most Affordable Beauty Box Subscription!



The theme for the April Beauty Box was Take a Hydration Vacation.  The box included a full size Makeup Cleaning Wipe package (I love these! my favorite item in the box), a full size lip liner in red, a liquid blush by Jelly Pong Pong, an eye mask, and a large travel size Soapbox Body Wash which is another brand I love. As low at $8/month for a yearly subscription or $12 for a month to month, it's worth checking it out!  Right after I post this, I'm heading to sign up for the May box and this month, every new subscriber will receive a bonus full-size Marsk Mineral eyeshadow (retail value: $24) in assorted colors in their first box, while supplies last!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this beauty box before. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete