The Traveling Sisterhood: Work from Home with Oberlo: Set up an On-line Store for FREE!!

Work from Home with Oberlo: Set up an On-line Store for FREE!!


Shopping has come a long way in the last hundred years! I recently discovered Oberlo, a free dropshipping application that allows you to easily import products from AliExpress directly into your store and ship directly to your customers – in only a few clicks. I tried it out this week and was amazed at how easy it was. I couldn't wait to share about it with my lovely readers. Read on to find out exactly how Dropshipping works and how you can get started totally for free!
  
Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method, a simple e-Commerce business model, which allows you to sell products online without stocking a large inventory. It’s a way to easily start your first businesses or boost your current store’s efficiency. I literally signed up in minutes and didn't have to put in my credit card info or anything to get started!
There's no capital investment, because there's no inventory to hold. Dropshippers don’t have to manage a warehouse (or even free up space in your attic or closet!) You also don't have to take care of any of the packaging, shipping, or delivery of items. Since you don't have to acquire products beforehand, there's no risk that you'll end up with a bunch of overstock things you might not sell. There's an incredible variety of products available to add to your store with just a click of the mouse! In dropshipping, you can list a wide catalogue of products from as many wholesalers as you want.  I couldn't believe how easy it was to add items to my store! With Oberlo, it could not be more efficient. I was impressed!
First...
Go to Shopify.com, click ‘start your free trial’, enter your store name, and create your shop. It’s easy, fast and most important you don’t need to be a developer to create you store and you don't have to put in any credit card info! With Shopify, you get a 14 day free trial.You don't even have to cancel. They cancel it for you unless you decide to officially sign up, so if you don't think this is the right thing for you after 2 weeks, there's nothing you need to do but simply forget about it.

Next...

Install the Oberlo app (you can use it on your computer or smart phone). To be honest, Shopify confused me at first but once I added the Oberlo app, it all made sense and was completely easy. No wonder Oberlo is the most popular dropshipping app on Shopify! It allows you to easily import products from AliExpress directly into your Shopify store and ship directly to your customers – in only a few clicks.    

Then...
Once you install Oberlo, you have an option to browse and import products from Aliexpress directly to your Shopify store. Just pick a niche and select products you want to sell. It’s super easy! There are literally thousands (millions??) of items. I chose "Women's Fashion" and it came up with 40,000 pages of gorgeous things I could add to my store! Check out all of the categories in my screenshot below.

Oberlo is the best dropshipping solution on the market that I can imagine! Remember, it's a totally free app and you can have a 14 day free trial on Shopify, so there's nothing to lose! Which category would you choose for your store? Let me know if you decide to try it out and even share a link to your store below so we can support you!  


For more detailed info on Dropshipping, check out the article Why You Should Care About AliExpress Dropshipping. It helped me a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment