The Traveling Sisterhood: Fun with March's Imperial Glamour Beauty Box! #pamperyourselflikeaprincess #discount

Fun with March's Imperial Glamour Beauty Box! #pamperyourselflikeaprincess #discount


Can you see how much fun I had with this month's IG Beauty Box?! My favorite item was definitely the Green Beauty Pumpkin Mask! My skin feels so much softer and younger after using it. I do not feel almost-38 this month... at all! Plus, it smells amazing and if you accidentally get a little taste of it, it's actually delicious. And safe. But that wasn't the only fun thing in the March Imperial Glamour Beauty Box!
In case you didn't see my other months' posts... Imperial Glamour is a monthly beauty subscription box that is filled to the bring with "high quality, natural, organic and vegan products" all revolving around a monthly theme. This month's theme was "Face Masks!" I absolutely love getting a box in the mail everything month filled with natural and organic goodies to pamper myself with! Plus, if you see a past box you like, you can still get it here.
 Everything Included in the March box:
Forest Fair Gardens - Goat's Milk Mask
Simkha Beauty Products - Organic Green Matcha and Pepper Foot and Body Sugar Scrub
Melissa B Naturally - Microderm Scrub
Harvey Prince - The Original Fango Mud Therapy
Green Beauty - Pumpkin Face Mask   
I really love the thought that goes into these boxes. This is my third box and I can't wait for the next! It's something I look forward to every month. Natural beauty products can be hard to find and the IG Beauty Box makes is so much easier, plus I just love the surprise of not knowing what to expect and love the monthly themes. Try this box! You'll love it! Plus, remember you can get past boxes at a...
Buy a Deluxe box and get a second 20% off. Use code: 20OFFDELUXE!

No comments:

Post a Comment