The Traveling Sisterhood: This Month's Beauty Box: Amazing Value and the Highest Quality Yet! #Discount #pamperyourselflikeaprincess

This Month's Beauty Box: Amazing Value and the Highest Quality Yet! #Discount #pamperyourselflikeaprincess



Beauty boxes are my very favorite types of subscription boxes! The best thing about Imperial Glamour is that every month is a different theme. This month's was eyes and cheeks... and I was thrilled to see the products came in a cute, nice-sized makeup bag. I can always use another makeup bag!

These brushes, ladies, are heavenly! They're from Honeybee Gardens, a company that specializes in natural cosmetics. The brushes are so soft. You just want to keep pampering your face with them even when there's no makeup on them. I was so excited to see these because my old brushes were getting, well... old. I was thrilled to see them in this month's IG Beauty Box so that I didn't have to splurge on some good brushes! If you need brushes, too, you can still get in on this box and get them at a discount (pic and links at the bottom of this post).
 

Opale Essence Vegan Spring Colored Mineral Eyeshadow in a variety of shades. I received a green and a blue. These are incredible! A little goes a long way and they add the perfect amount of shimmer--not too much, not too little.
The Organic Mineral Blush from Mother Earth Beauty Bar is my perfect shade! Like the eye shadow, it gives your cheeks the perfect amount of shimmer and color. It goes on nice and evenly and is natural, like the products in the IG Beauty Boxes always are. Love!

Every month, the Imperial Glamour box comes with a specific rundown on the cost of each item plus the total value of the box. I also love that they include the specific name and size of everything in case I'd like to purchase it again later, either from their shop or from the companies themselves. The box shown here is the Deluxe Box (which costs $25/month with free shipping) so you can see that the value is more than double the cost of the box! This box was  such great quality that I can't wait to see what's next!
Imperial Glamour boxes come in 2 different sizes--Deluxe (shown here) and Mini. Buy a Deluxe box and get a second 20% off. Use code: 20OFFDELUXE! Let me know what you decide to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment