The Traveling Sisterhood: Degustabox June Review and 50% off 10-15 Full Size Items!

Degustabox June Review and 50% off 10-15 Full Size Items!


When my June Degustabox came, I had strep throat! No fun at all... and my kiddos and hubby dug in to most of the goodies before I had a chance to take photos. I do have to admit, it was really nice that a box of snacks came when I was under the weather and hadn't had a chance to go to the grocery store lately. The best thing about Degustabox is that it's filled with so much stuff--full size products (10-15 of them that you would actually buy!) and when I was all well and better, I realized they had saved me one of my favorite things...
Pure Growth Organic Oatmeal! Made with whole grains, organic, made in the U.S.A.... I couldn't wait to dig in now that I was feeling better.

Adding blueberries and strawberries to one of the packets, it was the most amazing breakfast! The oats are perfect--they absorb the water very quickly and perfectly.  That's what I love most about Degustabox--they sent full size items that are available in stores but are often things I haven't yet heard of.  Each month when it comes around, we get so excited!
Get your first Degustabox for $10--and the value of the box is always about triple that! Just use the code DEGUSTA10 for $10 off. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment