The Traveling Sisterhood: The American Girl-like Laura Ingalls Doll is on Sale for $65!

The American Girl-like Laura Ingalls Doll is on Sale for $65!


My daughters absolutely love Little House on the Prairie. Two years ago for their birthday, they received the boxed set of DVDs. It took us a year and half to watch all 9 seasons and now that we're done, we watch our favorites. Laura, of course, is everyone's favorite! Read on for the gonga discount...

After I realized how much my girls loved Little House, I began my hunt for dolls. It turns out The Queen's Treasures has a Laura doll and so much furniture and other items to go with her! I saved up for the covered wagon first and recently added Laura herself along with her old-fashioned school desk. Everything is the highest quality. The desk, books, and blackboard even have magnets built inside so that they don't slide away. The desk opens like a real old-fashioned school desk so that everything can be stored inside. My girls were so excited for this because they love playing school with their dolls!
We actually purchased the wagon almost 2 years ago and played with it with all of our dolls. After all that time of being pulled around and played with inside and out, it's held up incredibly well! It's such an amazing toy. My only hope is that The Queen's Treasures will make Laura's sisters and Almonzo, maybe even Nelly! In the meantime, our other 18 inch dolls join in the fun.
You can see the attention to detail and fine craftsmanship on the hope chest that comes with the covered wagon. Every single one of the items we have from the Queen's Treasures is just like this. So finely made, not like so many toys these days that don't last.
The covered wagon in its entirety. We don't have the horses yet but they're on my daughters' Christmas wish list. You can find an incredible variety of Queen's Treasures items at my favorite store, Educents.com, and you can get a discount! Read on to find out how...

Before I get on to the discount, I want to show you one more thing. I didn't realize when we first purchased it, but you can even turn the covered wagon into a sleigh! How neat is that?! We'll definitely be doing that come winter! Our dolls would love to have a sleigh ride as they sing Jingle Bells. You can find the covered wagon and the other Little House themed toys here.
  All of the Little House items are 25% off through Nov. 9 exclusively at Educents (discounts show up after clicking on any of the individual items). Plus, if you're a new customer, you can get a stackable $10 coupon here. This will sign you up for their e-mail newsletter, but don't worry, they only send e-mails about once a week. This is the way I keep in the know with all of their sales. ;)
And I have wonderful news for my more frugal readers who would love to have Laura but can't afford to purchase her. You can also buy her outfits separately so that one of the dark-haired dolls you already have can become her... or a blond can become Mary. You could buy one outfit or all of them. I love the calico! That one's on my wishlist. What's on yours?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's a very sweet looking doll and set. My older kids never got the American Girl dolls as they just weren't into dolls.

    ReplyDelete