The Traveling Sisterhood: Celebrate National Consignment Day with Me and Win Big! #NeverThrowAway

Monday, October 2

Celebrate National Consignment Day with Me and Win Big! #NeverThrowAway



Help me celebrate the first-ever National Consignment Day on October 2nd! Of course, you can even celebrate all week (or all month) long. Read on to find out how you can even win a $1000 shopping spree to commemorate the first year of this event!
 To celebrate National Consignment Day, my girlies and I raided our closets and jewelry boxes to pack up a ton of goods to consign with TheRealReal. Never heard of them? They're an amazing on-line consignment shop that offers the largest selection of pre-owned and authenticated luxury items including men’s and women’s fashion, fine jewelry & watches and fine art. By consigning with them, you earn 60-70% of the sale price, and items sell quickly, most within 3 days! It's an incredible way to earn some extra money just before the holidays.

This is my first time consigning with TheRealReal. I've shopped with them before (I bought a gorgeous pair of earrings at an incredible price a few months ago) and now I'm excited to sell with them, too! I was thrilled to find out I could send in more than just clothing. They offer so many options!

Through end of day October 4, you can enter to win a $1000 shopping spree for TheRealReal. Find all the info here and definitely come back to let me know if you win!


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete