The Traveling Sisterhood: Madame Madeline Lashes! Faux but so pretty... and only $3!

Madame Madeline Lashes! Faux but so pretty... and only $3!

Madame Madeline sent me some gorgeous lashes to blog about.  They really bring out my eyes and I absolutely love them!  These prices are so great considering that I have a friend who pays exorbitant amounts of money to get her lashes done at the salon but mine last just as long for $3! 

 
In these first 2 pics I'm wearing the Kiss i-envy EZ lashes, which cost $3.08 a pair (less with the coupon below). These cost $3.99 at the store I usually shop so this is a great price! 


In the bottom pic, I'm wearing the Ardell Corset Lashes so called because of their unique criss-cross style similar to corset lacing.  These ones are full lashes for a bit more dramatic look.  These ones are the same price as the Kiss I-envies, but they usually retail for $6.99. 



To be completely honest, I like both of these lashes equally--it's hard to choose a favorite.  The Ardell lashes are a bit more fancy but both are easy to apply, they look natural enough for everyday wear, both provide fullness, length, and width to your natural lashes, and both are reusable numerous times.  I get compliments on my eyes when I wear either of them.

DISCOUNT
For 11% off your entire order, use the code MUA11.  Let me know if you decide to try them!

Special thanks to the wonderful people at Madame Madeline for providing me with these lashes to review!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I can't believe they are only $3! They look great and good quality.

    ReplyDelete