The Traveling Sisterhood: The Rapunzel Box by Memebox #SubscriptionBeautyBox

The Rapunzel Box by Memebox #SubscriptionBeautyBox


I love, love, love subscription boxes! And I love, love, love making my hair beautiful.  Sub boxes are one of my very favorite things to review.... especially the beauty themed ones.  I was excited to review a Memebox this time around. The best thing about them is that they only come with full-sized products.  Got to be the best way to discover and shop for the newest beauty trends cosmetics!  The Rapunzel Box came with 6 full-sized items.  You better believe I had a blast trying them all out this week!  


Following is everything that came in my Memebox with the retail value beside it.  Memebox costs range from $25 - $35 with free shipping so you definitely get your money's worth! Remember, everything you get is the full size.





1. L'Cret Hair Color Keeper Treatment Shampoo ($42)
The Hair Color Keeper Treatment Shampoo is carefully formulated with naturally derived ingredients like sunflower seed oil, argan oil, and babassu seed oil and works not only to moisturize and nourish dry hair but also to protect hair from the UV and from de-coloring. Plus it's scented with a lovely citrus & green tea aroma.

What I thought: While I don't color treat my hair, I like my shampoo to smell amazing.  I'm a huge green tea fan and love citrusy smells so this was the perfect combination!

2. ProYou Scalp Nutrition Calming Moisture Fluid ($48)
The various soothing agents - hyaluronic acid, chamomile, pomegranate, allantoin, rosemary, centella asiatica, portulaca, etc - infused in the Scalp Nutrition Calming Moisture Fluid work not only to soothe and nourish but also to alleviate the scalp of possible itching and dandruff.

What I thought: This reminded me of argan oil (which I always use for dry hair/skin) and b/c you only need a small amount of product, I can see this bottle lasting me for months!

3. Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Vita-Clinic Mist - 60ml ($24)
Boutique Bebe's Hair Salon Vita-Clinic Mist carries rich concentrates of argania spinosa kernel oil, lavender extracts, peppermint extracts, chamomile extracts, rosemary extracts, and royal jelly extracts. Its nutritious formula provides an intense moisture and protein recharge to dry, damaged hair cuticles and protect your hair from any further damage.


What I thought: This stuff is perfect for adding shine to my hair throughout the day.  You only need a few sprays to spritz up your locks and give your hair extra moisture--something I need in this dry weather we've been having!

4. Elizavecca Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment  ($34)
"Packed with nutritious collagen, bean protein extracts, ceramide complex, allantoin, hydro-wheat protein, and various vegetable extracts, this Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment is a hair pack that literally coats over dry, damaged hair ends with rich nourishment, thus delivering a lasting moisture level and a healthy glow to your hair.
 
What I thought: This reminded me of a very good conditioner.  It worked wonderfully and the container is super cute with the piggy on it. ;)  Quite full for lots of uses and a little seems to go a long way.
5. Sally's box Friendly Argan Hair Mask  ($4)
Rich in Vitamin E, argan oil is your hair's best friend. Bring back shine to your hair with this hair mask infused with tocopherol and argan oil to nourish damaged, dry hair with essential vitamins.


What I thought: I was really impressed with this one.  It's only one time use but it's not meant to be used often, as it's a deep conditioner. I've tried many "single use" products in the past and because my hair is long and thick, there hasn't been enough product but this one was packed full for true Rapunzel-length hair.
6. Tosowoong 10 Hours ($12)
There is absolutely no need for an expensive protein care at a hair salon with Tosowoong's sensational 10 Hours protein ampoule. All you need is a minute to squeeze out the ampoule and apply it throughout your hair. No rinsing needed at all! Then, the rich protein nutrients from the ampoule will gradually and continuously absorb deep down into your hair and scalp within the next 10 hours, for a visibly healthier-looking shine and silkiness.
 
What I thought:
This reminded me of a leave-in conditioner, though a very nice and creamy one.  It made my hair so soft, I didn't even need gel the next day (which is amazing considering that my hair is sooo frizz-prone).  There was enough included for all of my locks, just like the Hair Mask.  

I loved everything and had a lot of fun trying it!  There weren't any products I didn't like and I would be totally happy to use any of them again.  Can't wait to try my next box!

DISCOUNT
Memebox currently has a "special" -- just for signing up, you get a $2 credit... plus you also earn credits for each purchase you make where each credit is worth $1.  Let me know if you decide to try it out!


Special thanks to the wonderful people at Memebox for providing me with this review opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment