The Traveling Sisterhood: Pirates, Weddings, Families, Or Airports, Sevi Playsets Inspire so Much Creativity!

Pirates, Weddings, Families, Or Airports, Sevi Playsets Inspire so Much Creativity!

Yet another creative STEAM toy for girls!  My youngest daughter is enamored with weddings so I was excited to give them their new Family Wedding play set.  The set was simple for my 9 year old to built as she followed the instructions, punched out the pieces, and put them together.  The wedding chapel and surrounding decor stays together perfectly as you can see in the video my girls created.  We used the same wedding music their daddy and I walked down the aisle to and that was very special to them.


After the wedding, my daughters took apart the pieces to make a hotel for the honeymoon getaway--the pieces are flexible enough to really get creative with and very durable!  Besides the wedding set, there are also Airport, Pirate, and Home play sets, all of which I know my kiddos would also love imagining with!  


Where to Get Them
Look for them online at Bonjour Petit, Amazon.com, and in specialty stores nationwide! 

Our Final Say

What I especially like abut this European toymaker is that their toys are so creative, truly captivating and perfect for kiddos from 3 on up.  Plus, they're so durable; they don't fall apart and are much more sturdy than similar playsets we've used!

For more Girls' STEAM Reviews and Giveaways, head on over here!

Special thanks to the wonderful people at Kid Stuff PR for providing us with this playset to review.

1 comment:

  1. Tamalyn L.1:35 PM

    Those are really cute - look like great toys!

    ReplyDelete