The Traveling Sisterhood: Date Night Essentials... Purse Must-haves à la Wal-Mart!

Date Night Essentials... Purse Must-haves à la Wal-Mart!


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias 
My fancy date night purse is gorgeous but oh so small!  I have to be selective about what goes inside.  Read on for 3 of my must-haves and where to find them!
 
Ever since middle school, Chap Stick has been a necessity for my dry lips!  I've never gone for the plain or original variety--I love the flavored.  The new ChapStick Total Hydration Soothing Vanilla is my favorite and it's 100% natural which is always a plus for me, and I know it's a necessity for some of my lovely readers!

Everyone knows that Emergen-C is packed full of vitamin C but it's also amazing for a quick energy boost--perfect for date nights!  It's packed full of 7 B Vitamins and Electrolytes.  It also comes in chewable varieties which I haven't tried yet but which will be what I buy next time I need to stock up.  With over 20 varieties of vitamin supplement drink mixes, Emergen-C offers the formula, flavor, fix, and FUN you’re looking for!

Advil is my go-to pain reliever.  Can't go wrong with the original round tablets providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years. I get headaches once a month (some things are so wonderfully timely, aren't they?! a bit of sarcasm here!) and these travel size Advil Tablet Vials are especially perfect!  So nice and compact and easily refillable for keeping in your purse.  Advil is also my preferred relief for any type of joint pain or sore muscles from working out too hard.  Those DVD workouts I do in my room can actually be very intense!

So I found everything at Wal-Mart.  If you've read some of my other Shoppertunities, you probably know that I have a really nice, new Wal-Mart right down the street.  I love the way they've organized it--it's super easy to find stuff!  The Advil Tablet Vials are right in the travel-sized section.  A couple aisles down I found the new ChapStick Total Hydration on the end cap.

Directly next to the end cap where I found the Chapstick, I found numerous varieties of the Emergen-C.  I wish I had purchased the Chewables now but I decided to stick to the ones I knew--the Super Orange which is a drink mix.  Next time, I'll try the Chewables!
So Pfizer's got me all hooked up for a date night with my hubby!  17 years and going strong!  We've had some super rough times but getting through them has made me love him even more--it's that tried and true, for better or for worse kind of thing and it's awesome! And... I love this dress!!  I couldn't wait to wear it!
What's your ideal date night?  Do you have any purse essentials we should all know about?

1 comment:

  1. Chap Sticks and Advil are two musts for me! I always make sure I have these in my purse or at work in my desk. I enjoy shopping at Wal Mart!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete