The Traveling Sisterhood: $170 Off Hooked on Phonics Pre K - 2nd Grade! $109 for 8 DVDs, 8 workbooks, and over 30 full color reading books w/ free shipping!

$170 Off Hooked on Phonics Pre K - 2nd Grade! $109 for 8 DVDs, 8 workbooks, and over 30 full color reading books w/ free shipping!



The complete Hooked on Phonics kit for Pre-K thru 2nd is $170 off right now! I used it with my twins when they were in 2nd grade--they started the year with a 1st grade reading level and were at a 5th grade level by the end of the year!!

The Hooked on Phonics Program is a tried and true program. It's so easy to use and follow along that kids can even teach themselves to read with Hooked on Phonics. You may know the well known quote from Harry S. Truman,

“Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.”

The world of literature also helps children build upon their imagination, become more empathetic, and improve emotional intelligence. So, if anyone were to ask me what the best reading/phonics program is, not only as a mom but as a learner, I would (and have many times) recommended the Hooked On Phonics Learn To Read program. This set is the absolute best deal I've found for beginners--similar in price to what I received back when my girls when in 2nd grade. It includes five levels from PreK-2nd grade. Other great programs by Hooked on Phonics are available for older children here on Educents, where I found this deal. Right now you can get free shipping with code CANDYCORN!
 

1 comment: