The Traveling Sisterhood: Malia's Beach House is the Perfect Toy for Christmas!

Malia's Beach House is the Perfect Toy for Christmas!

My youngest daughter has had Malia's Beach House on her Amazon wishlist since this summer--she is going to be thrilled to open it on Christmas morning! In the meantime, I had some fun playing with it while she was inside and upstairs doing her homework...

Each Build & Imagine StoryWalls play-set is made of colorfully illustrated magnetic panels that a child joins together any way she likes.  The result is a scene that she brings to life with the enclosed dress-up dolls and more than 40 magnetic costumes and props.  Now, I will say that brothers can play along, too.  The sets are not too girly and some of them even come with boys to play with, too.  

I really love how cute the people and scenery are for these. They also have super cute clothes that actually stay on well and a variety of adorable pets--my kids are huge animal fans so pets are always a plus!

I snuck to the game closet where we keep our Build & Imagine Sets and snuck Day At The Beach outside so here you can see some parts of both sets combined together. They are so awesome how you can be creative with them, add all the pieces together to make upstairses (is that a word?), outsides, and rooms of every sort. 

As you can see, our Day at the Beach set has seen much use! The kids love these sets! These are one type of toy they never get tired of... and one type of toy they want every set of! It's no wonder they're a TOTY (Toy of the Year) finalist!
 
Where to Get It
You can find Build & Imagine play sets online and in stores such as Amazon.com, Kohl’s, Fat Brain Toys, and Zulily.  My favorite place to get them is definitely Amazon! Free 1 day shipping with Prime, can't beat that!

For more Holiday Gift Guide Reviews and Giveaways, 
head on over here

Special thanks to the wonderful people at Build & Imagine for providing us with this toy to review!

9 comments:

  1. Build & Imagine play sets are wonderful for many hours of playtime. My daughter would have loved this set when she was young.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this! Definately something for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute...and durable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this on Amazon (or was it Zulily). I didn't realize that you can configure the walls differently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter has Apraxia and playing with paper dolls is recommended to help her speech. This is such a better option than paper. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My middle daughter would love this. I'm struggling to find something for her to play independently with, this just may be it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why little girls would love this toy! How cute.
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

    ReplyDelete